2012年11月6日星期二

Sideways Turquoise Gold Diamond Cross Bracelet

Sideways Turquoise Gold Diamond Cross Bracelet
Sideways Turquoise Gold Diamond Cross Bracelet
Turquoise beads party together on stretchy elastic keeping a awesome gold diamond cross charm happy.

Lightweight
Fun
Cute

Includes a small Z HOVAK jewelry box.

One size fits most


Visit my other items



100% HAND MADE WITH LOVE AND PASSION IN SUNNY SOCAL (USA)
Bracelet---Pretty retro bronze LOVE Bracelet,retro bicycle bracelet,bike bracelet,gift for friends
Bracelet---Pretty retro bronze  LOVE Bracelet,retro bicycle   bracelet,bike bracelet,gift for friends
?It is specially designed for you and design gift, hope you like it
?New products continuously introduce, welcome to the choose and buy

? chain length: 16cm(6.4inches) , Extend the chain length :5cm( can adjust the size as your requirement)
? Material:alloy,flocking leather,wax rope

? If you buy more than $30, I will send you choose any one I the sales of items ($5 below items)
? All the items are made by myself,if you want to change the length of the chain,Please tell me before the shipping.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
? If you like my shop,pls give me some heart,this is our best sure,Cross Bracelet.
? Feedback----I hope that the use of my sincerity change you me, no can't do, only better
? lf you have any questions,i will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Thanks for your support and patronage! have a good day!----emma
http://www.crossnecklacesideways.com/

没有评论:

发表评论